The plant’s requirement for heat is determined by the total sum of temperatures throughout the period from marijuana blossoming to berry ripening.
In the middle of Russia, the amount of active temperatures in the summer season reaches 2190 C. Thus, most varieties need over 110 times for complete adulthood.
Growing grasses is intriguing as it requires the gardener to continuously do his own research and analytical work. Even when the winegrower is completely armed with theoretical knowledge, creativity is demanded for him. The development of the blossom is subject to particular principles, but in every area, literally in every garden, much more so in greenhouses, exactly the very same plants grow otherwise, requiring human operating techniques. Take, by way of example, the root system.
In arid places, on clay, stony and rubbly soils, the root penetrates to a depth of about 4 m. at which the subsoil is constantly moist, the origin lobes expand wide and are located to a thickness of up to 1 m.
The biological phases of the plant must also be taken into consideration. To understand the vineyard and plan work, you will need to have an concept of the yearly cycle of blossom development.
One of the numerous agricultural techniques, the trench method is considered preferable. With this approach, nutrients are placed on the soil at maximum region and thickness.
- The best soil layers are eliminated and placed separately.
- A trench about 60 cm deep is dug.
- At the very base put a drainage layer of crushed stone – about 10 cm thick.
- About 1/3 of this thickness in a hole set a masterfasada.ru nutrient substrate – peat (3 parts), sand (2 parts) and subsoil loam (7 components ).
- Vine cuttings are planted.
Grape plants locate themselves in a nutritious environment. Their root system can develop downward and sideways, and from above it’s protected with a warm loose cushion.
Greenhouse for grape design with a detachable top
A vast range of grapes is available in our store. One of the forms of legendary, widely known and the finest of modern you can readily pick the one you would like. For developing in greenhouses suitable super ancient and ancient types of grapes, with a maturity period of their berries from 90 to 120 days.
1. Cellular polycarbonate having a thickness of 6 mm was chosen as the material to cover the greenhouse for blossoms. Today this substance is a pioneer in the manufacture of greenhouses for any use. It is not prickly, fire resistant, easy to handle with the simplest tools. Polycarbonate (hereinafter PKB) retains heat well – on a sunny winter day the atmosphere in a greenhouse warms up to zero temperatures and it gradually decreases during the nighttime.