Plot planning mostly depends upon the regions that will need to fit in the landscape and the size of the area. In each instance, the branch is individual. But we can make a branch into the most frequent zones: residential, recreational, farm buildings, garden and vegetable garden.
The dimensions of each zone is planned on the grounds of the whole area of the website. With proper zoning around the living area allocated to 20%, household – no more than 15 percent, vegetable garden and garden occupies roughly 65-75% of the land. Site breakdown strategy
When partitioning the land of the plot Lots of rules and recommendations should be taken into consideration:
- Initially, it’s well worth thinking about where the home and facilities for family needs will be placed. Usually for the home allocate the side or central front of the plot, and also the buildings are placed in the backdrop. They can be decorated with ornamental shade-loving flowers vasha-banya.com and plants.
- A place for recreation should be laid out conveniently and in an accessible site. This region can be scattered or compact, depending on the area. Here must be thought of a place for kids to play.
- The region below the vegetable garden is chosen , on the sunny side. Structures should not cast a shadow onto the beds.
- If a bathhouse and swimming pool have been planned, it is desirable to place them closer to the fencing. This will save yourself a significant area of the area.
There are many alternatives for your breakdown of the dacha plot, however, each depends on the shape of the territory: rectangular, triangular, L-shaped or squarefoot.
The relaxation of the proprietors of the upcoming home largely depends upon a nicely thought-out design program. A residential house should be built so that it turns into a comfortable refuge, full of pleasant feelings and gave a sense of safety and comfort. Do not forget about the statutory standards about the space of trees and buildings out of the boundaries of neighboring plots. Where and how to place the house
Planning the placement of a residential house on a small plot, you should Take into Consideration the aesthetic standpoint:
- The home itself is recommended to be located in the foreground, which will not Enable the land to become fragmented into small zones and also improve the performance of the area
- around the Exterior of the site should be left space for a garage and parking area
- it is Much Better to Create outbuildings from the depth of the lawn
- for the recreation area to Select the most Appropriate place behind the Home
It’s also wise to consider and external variables: whether neighbors will be near, how near is the roadway and on which side of this sun rises. For a residential property is much better suited to the south or southeast side.